Via Zoom, Skype or Phone Call.
Mentoring is the corner stone to hands on professional development.
Most therapists are looking for guidance on a whole range of topics such as:
1. Hands on technical advice on assessment treatment.
2. Case studies, advice on live case studies.
3. Becoming a sole trader: Becoming the master of your own universe (very popular).
4. Working at elite sport: Olympics etc
5: Self care: Therapist injuries
6: Business networking & referral connections.
7. Starting off: The first five years
8. Graduated: What Now, the starting point.
9. Professional development, what courses, when, why, future direction.
9. Imposter syndrome & how to overcome it.
10: Managing your finances.
Every mentoring session is unique to meet your individual needs, life and work circumstances.
This ain't no cookie cutter guidance! It's mentoring tailored to you!
It’s all about making you awesome what you do - on your terms.